View Profile Two-Shekel

All 251 Audio Reviews

147 w/ Responses

yo..

i don't know what the guy beneath me is talking about

this is straight fire

killer

5/5
10/10

this is crazy

AeraDynamic responds:

you are crazy

holy crap

this beat is so beast i crapped myself

you are so talented!!!

this is so hot man

so much style

DLed, FVed, and fived

ok..

the beats really kind of bland

but the rapping stands out with really good delivery, and pretty good lyrics too
i like your flow alot too which is really rare on ng

overall pretty good, even if the beats really bland

wow

that synth is so original because of that inflection or whatever it is that u use

it creates a really hot beat

the only thing ii would think is that a heavier snare and kick would improve the beat

hot

this is ridiculous, the beat, the rap

everything

wow

kind of an amazing song, but some parts really got in the way for me, but the basic chord progression and string line that is present through most of the song is amazing.

i guess in my opinion it would be a better song if u stuck away from that strange glissando, and slap bass and non classical songs

mabye it shouldn't be so epic either, but mabye thats what u were going for and im just being annoying

either way around there are some really amazing and beautiful parts to it

blackattackbitch responds:

My bad, that's just my style of production. You gotta understand, I'm a film-score type of composer so classical songs come naturally to me. I guess, to me, it makes me feel as if I'm unique from the other hiphop composers. And I already had the idea to change that glissando from a bell sample to a celesta sample. Lastly, I change the epicness of this song, that's another part of my original style.

But no, you're not being annoying, I appreciate all my reviews. You really don't like the slap bass? that was one of my favorite parts of the song :'(

oh well, thanks a lot tho, and imma check out your songs too since I've seen that you have a few.

rillah cool

dreamlike

the verse is really sick in particular

like really mellow but cool

Two-Shek

flashmac responds:

Thanks a lot man. It's good to hear from ya

wow

eerie, yet sad in a lot of ways

the music is beautiful, and i love all the little touches, like the high tremolo strings at the end of the phrase

the drums i'm not crazy about, but theyre completely outweighed by the melodies

I'm glad your back

Two-Shekel

K-Dm responds:

ya i agree

i still think im more of a composer than a producer

creating melodies seems to come naturally to me... but picking out drums and mixing and mastering and everything im still really clueless about it all lol

i kinda just select things at random and adjust them till they sound ok LOL

for this particular track i dont think the drums r anything special... but i dont think thurs anything wrong with them either so ill just leave it

thx for the review